7/1/2009 4:33:40 AM
I won't be going to NBER's Summer Institute this year in Boston but several colleagues will. That said, NBER's Summer Institute has a lot to offer researchers. Here are a few highlights I saw on entrepreneurship. I'll post on innovation seperately.
- Health insurance and Entrepreneurship. VINCENZO QUADRINI, University of Southern California. TUESDAY, JULY 14: 10:15 am.
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk. HUI CHEN, MIT; JIANJUN MIAO, Boston University; and NENG WANG, Columbia University. TUESDAY, July 14: 2:55pm.
- Personal Bankruptcy Law, Debt Portfolios and Entrepreneurship. JOCHEN MANKART, London School of Economics; and GIACOMO RODANO, Banca d'Italia and LSE. FRIDAY, JULY 16: 11:30am.
- All the papers from the Entrepreneurship working group of NBER. TUESDAY, JULY 21.
- High Technology Entrepreneurs and the Patent System: Results of the 2008 Berkeley Patent Survey.
STUART GRAHAM, Georgia Institute of Technology; ROBERT BARR, ROBERT MERGES, PAM SAMUELSON and TED SICHELMAN, UC, Berkeley. WEDNESDAY, JULY 22: 9:00am.