I don't know much about this conference but thought the lens with which the organizers seem to be looking at innovation is an interesting one. We know from some of Ben Jones research, among others, that there is evidence of an age impact on innovation. Additionally, we know from a lot of entrepreneurship research that entrepreneurs often have a lot of accumulated work experience before striking out on their own.
- Population dynamics, innovation and productivity
Fondation du Risque Workshop
Friday, October, the 16th
Chair “Risques et Chances de la Transition Démographique” will hold a workshop at Palais
Brongniart, 28 Place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris, on 2009 October, the 16th.
Items adressed during the workshop will be the following:
- Aging and accumulation process of human capital
- Demographic transition and structure of investments
- Aging, consumption structures and innovation
- Demographic transition and firm renewal