9/23/2009 7:33:34 AM
The Journal of Innovation and Best Business Practices has issued a call for papers for a special issue on "R&D, Innovation and Management: The Road to Organizational Success."
Innovation has become a critical success factor to many organizations that
want to stay competitive. Firms undertake R&D for a variety of reasons, to
establish new business developments, facilitate related business
diversification, and create future options through new knowledge and
technology. Although many companies in this critical period cut important
amount related to R&D activities other firms spent a lot of money to
maintain operations in the R&D area. However, R&D and innovation provoke
several forces in any company. These forces can range from management
support, available resources, talented workforce to resistance to change.
R&D management practice links closely to innovation performance. Many
companies uphold by the universities are invested capital and human
resources in innovation performance in order to improve the overall
performances of these firms. These partnerships and also any other
experience in this domain are welcome to be shared with the academic
community and business area as well.
Topics to be discussed in this special issue include (but are not limited
to) the following:
- overview of R&D and its Role in Industry, Government, and Academia
- creativity and Innovation in R&D
- strategies for the Management of R&D People
- strategies for the Management of R&D Resources
- strategies for Managing R&D Environments
- the Future of R&D and the R&D of the Future
- regulatory issues involved in the Management of R&D
- the management of new product development
- challenges of technological innovation
- case studies of projects based on R&D
Deadline for manuscript submission: December 15, 2009
All submissions and inquiries should be directed to the attention of Prof. Catalin Popescu, Editor, Journal of Innovation and Best Business Practices, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Please mention the name of the journal for accuracy.