State of Entrepreneurship Address Available via Live Webcast
If you can’t make it to Washington, DC, tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb. 5) for the Kauffman Foundation’s State of Entrepreneurship Address, don’t worry, it will be streamed live online. The session, scheduled for 12 noon ET at the National Press Club, features remarks from SBA Administrator Karen Mills, Senator Jerry Moran and new Kauffman president and CEO, Tom McDonnell.
The address will center around policies to expand financing for new and young firms—including a close look at crowfunding. Robert Litan, director of research at Bloomberg.gov, will moderate a panel discussion including:
- Chance Barnett, Co-founder and CEO, crowdfunder.com
- Jeff Fagnan, Partner, Atlas Venture
- Donna Harris, Managing Director of Startup Regions, Startup America Partnership
- Ramana Nanda, Associate Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Alan Patricof, Founder and Managing Director, Greycroft Partners
2013 marks the fourth consecutive year that the Foundation has presented the address—and the first since McDonnell, previously the chairman of the Foundation’s Board of Trustees, took over as president and CEO in December 2012.
The live stream of the event is being provided by Bloomberg TV from 12 noon to 2 p.m. EST at bloomberg.com/live-stream.
comments powered by