Financing entrepreneurship in the United States is a growing priority for a nation working to strengthen its economy.
The Kauffman Foundation addresses challenges and opportunities in financing new and young companies at its fourth annual State of Entrepreneurship Address at the National Press Club in Washington.
Watch Kauffman President and CEO Tom McDonnell, SBA Administrator Karen Mills and U.S. Senator Jerry Moran present solutions to financing entrepreneurship to strengthen the nation's economy.
Fast forward through a brief recorded break to hear a compelling panel of experts discuss financing entrepreneurs.
Watch the Address Below
- Robert Litan, director of research, Bloomberg.gov, panel moderator
- Chance Barnett, co-founder and CEO, crowdfunder.com
- Jeff Fagnan, partner, Atlas Venture
- Donna Harris, managing director of Startup Regions, Startup America Partnership
- Ramana Nanda, associate professor of business administration, Harvard Business School
- Alan Patricof, founder and managing director, Greycroft Partners
- Noon EST: State of Entrepreneurship Address
- 12:30 p.m. EST: Break for Luncheon
- 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. EST: Panel Discussion
2013 State of Entrepreneurship Address Instagram Feed
See what catches the eyes of the entrepreneurial community in this feed of Instagram photos hashtagged #financegrowth from the 2013 State of Entrepreneurship address in Washington D.C.