The Kauffman Foundation seeks a Senior Content Marketing Specialist reporting to the Director of Engagement-Entrepreneurship. This position will be responsible for growing engaged entrepreneurial communities by driving traffic to New Entrepreneurial Learning properties (FastTrac and 1 Million Cups).
The Senior Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for growing engaged entrepreneurial communities. The Senior Content Marketing Specialist will not only drive traffic to New Entrepreneurial Learning properties, but will also focus on moving web visitors through the New Entrepreneurial Learning marketing funnel and into offline and online programs where they will find inspiration to start a new business.
The ideal candidate is responsible for content and channel strategy (email, web, social, community) and execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns. The Senior Content Marketing Specialist is confident in recommending strategies and tactics to achieve program goals.
The Senior Content Marketing Specialist will be expected to work across the New Entrepreneurial Learning team to manage execution, external vendors and help to define additional marketing resources.
This position will also work directly with the product team to optimize content across specific channels in order to maximize conversion rates.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Create and curate content (including articles, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, videos, etc.) that attracts high-quality audiences to owned properties (website, blog, forums, email, social, landing pages, etc.).
• Acquire new leads by converting digital traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and by working with others to optimize the user experience.
• Build and manage the editorial calendar. Define editorial standards for maximizing content success on all channels, including website, blog, social media, email and other communication channels.
• Identify successful content and map out new ways to repurpose. Identify low-performing content and optimize for better performance.
• Understand SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Conduct keyword optimization research for new and existing content pages.
• Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels.
• Collaborate with internal teams and departments, external agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
For a complete description of the position, and application instructions, please read this document.
Senior Program Officer in Entrepreneurship