The following conditions apply to use of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Conference Center, facilities, services, Kauffman Legacy Park, Kauffman Labs, and/or the Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Gardens (the “Facility”)
- Products and services may not be sold or advertised in the Facility. You may acknowledge for-profit sponsoring organizations with a one-line logo or acknowledgement of their sponsorship on a brochure or PowerPoint slide.
- Tradeshows hosted by 501(c)(3) groups are restricted to vendors who also are 501(c)(3) organizations. No for-profit sponsors of an event may participate in the tradeshow.
- Organizations that use the Facility are not to pose any dangers to the health, safety, or welfare of anyone present, including themselves. Guests and participants in programs held within the Facility should not stand on chairs or tables, run, or engage in activity involving gymnastics, physical dexterity, strength, or endurance. Any person who engages in such activity does so at his or her own risk.
- The use of Facility does not include any right to use the Foundation name or logo except to identify the event location, unless specific written permission for other uses has been granted by the Communications Department of the Kauffman Foundation.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed to be brought into the Conference Center. Catered food is intended to be consumed in the Facility
- Friday night and Saturday events have a food and beverage minimum.
- In addition to the conditions listed above, organizations are to follow the Conference Center Guidelines.
- Release and Indemnification: The organization listed below ("Organization") agrees to and does release, indemnify and hold harmless the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, its related entities, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors (the "Indemnified Parties"), from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, judgments and costs (including reasonable attorneys' and expert witness fees) (the "Liabilities") that may arise from or relate to the use of the Facility by Organization, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees, and guests. This release, indemnification and hold harmless agreement applies regardless of the form of action or type of damage, but shall not apply to the extent the Liabilities arise out of or relate to the Indemnified Parties' gross negligence or intentional or willful misconduct. This release, indemnification and hold harmless applies even if the Liabilities arise from or are related to the Indemnified Parties' negligence.
On behalf of, and as an authorized representative and agent for, the Organization, I agree to the conditions for using the Facilities listed above, including the Release and Indemnification.
Please provide the information in the form to the right and press submit. Note that you must choose a date in the future, or you will receive an error message: