The following conditions apply to use of the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Conference Center, facilities, services, Kauffman Legacy Park, and/or the Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Memorial Gardens (the "Facility"):
- Products and services may not be sold or advertised in the Facility. You may acknowledge for-profit sponsoring organizations with a one-line logo or acknowledgement of their sponsorship on a brochure or PowerPoint slide.
- Tradeshows hosted by 501(c)(3) groups are restricted to vendors who also are 501(c)(3) organizations. No for-profit sponsors of an event may participate in the tradeshow.
- Organizations that use the Facility are not to pose any dangers to the health, safety, or welfare of anyone present, including themselves. Guests and participants in programs held within the Facility should not stand on chairs or tables, run, or engage in activity involving gymnastics, physical dexterity, strength, or endurance. Any person who engages in such activity does so at his or her own risk.
- The use of Facility does not include any right to use the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation ("Foundation") name or logo except to identify the event location, unless specific written permission for other uses has been granted by the Foundation's Communications Department.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed to be brought into the Conference Center. Catered food is intended to be consumed in the Facility.
- Friday night and Saturday events have a food and beverage minimum.
- In addition to the conditions listed above, organizations are to follow the Conference Center Guidelines.
- Release and Indemnification: The organization listed below ("Organization") agrees to and does release, indemnify and hold harmless the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, its related entities, and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and contractors (the "Indemnified Parties"), from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, judgments and costs (including reasonable attorneys' and expert witness fees) (the "Liabilities") that may arise from or relate to the use of the Facility by Organization, its employees, agents, contractors, invitees, and guests. This release, indemnification and hold harmless agreement applies regardless of the form of action or type of damage, but shall not apply to the extent the Liabilities arise out of or relate to the Indemnified Parties' gross negligence or intentional or willful misconduct. This release, indemnification and hold harmless applies even if the Liabilities arise from or are related to the Indemnified Parties' negligence.
- If an Organization elects to serve beer, wine or liquor ("Alcohol") at an event, then, as a prerequisite to serving Alcohol, the Organization must:
- Maintain a general liability insurance policy which includes host liquor liability coverage and having liability limits of no less than $1 million that is and will remain effective through the date of the event at which Alcohol will be served;
- Have the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and Cushman Wakefield, Inc., named as additional insureds on such insurance policy;
- Provide the Foundation with a certificate of insurance evidencing that the above requirements have been met; and
- Procure all Alcohol to be served from the licensed Alcohol vendor designated by the Foundation; and
- Comply with the requirements related to Alcohol service that are imposed upon the event by the Foundation.
On behalf of, and as an authorized representative and agent for, the Organization, I agree to the conditions for using the Facilities listed above, including the Release and Indemnification.
Please provide the information in the form to the right and press submit.