Get ready. It’s Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Pick one—or all—of our suggestions to find a way to be part of the world’s largest celebration of the innovators and job creators who launch startups that bring ideas to life, drive economic growth, and expand human welfare.
10. Be one of the 10 million people who will participate in the roughly 35,000 #GEW2017 entrepreneurship events in 170 countries across the globe Nov. 13-19. (Find an event near you!)
9. Bring a friend. Or, an acquaintance, or a new friend, or a complete stranger, who is not like you, but is an entrepreneur, or an aspiring entrepreneur, or an ideas person, who should be part of this inclusive entrepreneurial community.
8. Take the time to high five an entrepreneur, investor, policymaker, researcher or someone at a support organization working to advance economic growth and innovation in all different types of economies and cultures.
7. Follow #GEW2017 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Listen to Sir Richard Branson explain how entrepreneurs can change the world. (Branson, Virgin Group founder, will officially open the 10th anniversary celebration of GEW by participating in the launch of a new startup campus in Johannesburg, South Africa.)
5. Connect with the Kauffman Foundation, the founding partner of GEW. The Foundation fights to empower the makers, the doers and the dreamers to create their own destinies and achieve uncommon things.
4. Solve a problem.
3. Start a business.
2. Keep hustling.
1. Help others do the same.
When Mayors and Entrepreneurs Collide—For Good
Not Just a High School Diploma
Get our best content, straight to your email inbox.