Thank you for your interest in careers at the Kauffman Foundation.
Associates of the Kauffman Foundation work in partnership with people who share a passion for entrepreneurship and education.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcoming people to flourish in an open and inclusive work environment. A diverse pool of candidates is welcomed and encouraged. All applications are held in confidence, consistent with our Online Resume Submission Policy.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman School, which is inspired and supported by the Kauffman Foundation, has openings for the following positions:
- Dean of Students Fellow (Immediate Opening)
- Middle School Principal Fellow (Immediate Opening)
- High School Principal Fellow (Immediate Opening or by 6/14/14)
- 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Teachers (English, Math, Science, Fitness)
- Special Education Self-Contained Teacher
For more information and job descriptions, please visit the Kauffman School site >