Thank you for your interest in careers at the Kauffman Foundation.
Associates of the Kauffman Foundation work in partnership with people who share a passion for entrepreneurship and education.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcoming people to flourish in an open and inclusive work environment. A diverse pool of candidates is welcomed and encouraged. All applications are held in confidence, consistent with our Online Resume Submission Policy.
Vice President of Entrepreneurship
The Kauffman Foundation seeks a Vice President of Entrepreneurship to be the leader for the Kauffman Foundation’s work in entrepreneurship, which is one of the core areas of the organization’s mission.
Learn More >
The Ewing Marion Kauffman School Openings
The Kauffman School, which is inspired and supported by the Kauffman Foundation, has openings for the following positions:
- 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Teachers (English, Math, Science, Fitness)
- Dean of Students Fellow (Immediate Opening)
- Middle School Principal Fellows (Immediate Opening)
- High School Principal Fellow
- Special Education Self-Contained Teacher
- Administrative Assistant
- Operations Coordinator
- Director of Special Education
- Learning Support Specialist
- Instructional Coach
For more information and job descriptions, please visit the Kauffman School site >