Thank you for your interest in careers at the Kauffman Foundation.
Associates of the Kauffman Foundation work in partnership with people who share a passion for entrepreneurship and education.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcoming people to flourish in an open and inclusive work environment. A diverse pool of candidates is welcomed and encouraged. All applications are held in confidence, consistent with our Online Resume Submission Policy.
Digital Marketing Specialist Opening
The Communications department of the Kauffman Foundation has an opening for a Digital Marketing Specialist
Learn More >
Programmatic Research Director Opening
The Research and Policy department of the Kauffman Foundation has an opening for a Programmatic Research Director
Learn More >
The Ewing Marion Kauffman School Openings
The Kauffman School, which is inspired and supported by the Kauffman Foundation, has openings for the following positions:
- 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Teachers (English, Math, Science, Fitness)
- Dean of Students Fellow (Immediate Opening)
- Middle School Principal Fellows (Immediate Opening)
- High School Principal Fellow
- Special Education Self-Contained Teacher
- Administrative Assistant
- Operations Coordinator
- Director of Special Education
- Learning Support Specialist
- Instructional Coach
For more information and job descriptions, please visit the Kauffman School site >